Friday, February 7, 2014

Gosh 2 layouts this week!!!

I'm on a roll. Just about to start working on my 3rd one! I've so much enjoyed the inspiration from May Flaum's Creative Winter Retreat 2014 classes. This layout was inspired my Lisa Dickinson class; Go Round and Round where she features circles in her designs. Here is my take on her class: 

Info about the photos: I found this beautiful selfie photo of my daughter Leia on my DSLR camera. I'm totally shocked that she could hold my heavy camera and get such a great shot of herself. The colors are so vibrant it's almost unreal. Leia is such a sweet girl and very very pretty, even if I say so myself. 

Info about the material used: Most patterned papers are from MME 6x6 pads Darling Dear and Dolled Up.
Word Brads: Studio G and MME Sweetest Things. Letter stickers: Small Basic Grey, Gold; Pink Paislee Luxe.

No comments:

Post a Comment