Thursday, February 27, 2014

OWH Midweek Throwdown: Color Challenge TEAL!!!

Here are 2 cards I made for this weeks color challenge over at Operation Write Home.




The challenge was to use teal or turquoise.
I love teal...it's such a beautiful color.

I found some scraps laying next to my work table and had to use it for this weeks challenge. Anther exciting thing about this weeks challenge is The Scrap Wrangler Video!  It is soooo awesome. You gotta watch it. I learned much about how to organize my leftover scraps. Plus it helped me to make these cards in minutes.Thank you Sandy!!!

I also used Pagemaps card sketches too. Another time saver! Thank you Becky Fleck!!

Hope you enjoy my cards...I had fun making them.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are adorable!! I love your color combinations, so bright and cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete